.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Monday, January 29, 2007

Here You Go Suckas

I sold my powertap to Gewilli. As part of the deal, I agreed to blog. I haven’t blogged in quite some time and frankly I haven’t missed it. I still read blogs on a regular basis and am definitely bummed when someone stops, example here. I have no idea if there are very many that are disappointed that I stopped blogging. I have to admit, it is tough to get back in the rhythm of writing once you stop for a period.

Page got 2nd yesterday. Pretty amazing really. Unfortunately, I am pretty tainted on the whole thing (cycling that is). My first thoughts these days when a rider has an amazing output of strength is “looks like he cycled the doping just right”. I am not saying JP doped. Don’t get all excited, I have been watching his results and yes he has been steadily moving up. But 2nd?!?! Seems suspect.

I have been skiing like a mad man. The last two weekends have been amazing. The snow we have a Bretton Woods has been D-E-L-U-X-E considering the lame start we got to winter. I have about 25 days on snow to date and the hill is getting better by the day.

We are exploring building a new Zero Carbon Footprint building for our new company office. We need a new building as we are outgrowing our current cobbed together office space and are inspired to explore a Zero Carbon philosophy. It would serve as a showcase for our green engineering design capabilities as well as fall inline with our personal beliefs regarding the future. Should be cool.

I have been liquidating a ton of cycling “extras”. Next on the chopping block is a 54 cm Cannondale CAAD 8 frame with Dura-Ace 10 Speed, FSA Carbon Crank, bars and seatpost. Your choice of wheels, kyseriums or Reynolds carbons. Raced one season, never stacked. You want in, email me

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Frank Brigandi said...

Harumph! my blogging is sporadic at best, when I have less to do, I do less, especially blog... when I am busy, I blog more.. ya blog when ya can or when the mood strikes, no matter, any blogging is good blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home