.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Friday, March 02, 2007

How I Spent My Winter

I haven't posted since January, but the month of February treated me well. Martha is progressing well in the belly department and our future WorldCupper appears to be on schedule.
Photos should sum up our Month:

Me skiing the POW. yah, we actually had some serious POW in NH this month:














Martha Skiing the same POW 4.5 months pregnant. The kiddo loved it.














We went to Quebec for Winter Carnival. They have a canoe race in the icy St. Lawrence. Burly beyond belief:
















Two T-shirts we saw in Canada. Now that is respect:































We spent 4 days in the Keys fishing and hanging out with Martha's sister and brother-in-law.















Martha and her sister:















Me with a monster Lizard fish on a fly rod:





















Spotted Sea Trout on a fly rod:















Did I mention we got some POW:














Errr. . . .POW!





Old Quebec with our buds:















2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skiing, psshhh. How's the 24 hr. training coming? Newborns and 24 hrs races, they go together like, uh, like, uh, never mind.

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am training for both vigorously. Every hour throughout the night Martha wakes me up and makes me run around the house 3 times. Only then can I go back to sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home