.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Lance, Rain and EPO

Lance Trains in the Rain. Lance might even do EPO. The jury is still out on that one. Personally, my gut says guilty. Maybe he was smart enough to not take EPO once they developed a urine test, but pre-urine test . . .not a chance he didn’t take it. Okay enough of that.

Trained in the rain last night (like Lance). It was pretty miserable, but I felt pretty hardcore. I did the local TT on a hard rolling out and back course. I ran my standard bike with crappy training wheels. Being fast wasn’t the objective, it was all about getting 25-30 minutes of 175+ bpm. Mission accomplished. I did a (relatively) proper warmup and then let it rip. Some local dude beat me. He rocked the TT bike and a skinsuit. Results don’t count, but it would have been nice to get the W. My legs suffered in the cold rain and I definitely had some trouble getting the engine running after the 2 week break. TTing is definitely an art I would like to master or at least become efficient enough not to suck.

Leaving for Chris Thater tomorrow. Reports and results will follow on Monday. Thanks for reading (as Tyler says).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home