.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Engine Room Trouble

Bridge to Engine room . . .more power.
Last night's workout didn't go so well. I had nothing in the legs. I got thru the first effort, but I had nothing. The next 2 efforts I went thru the motions but it was a waste. The last one I bailed. It is that time in the cycle I guess. I saw Ace said she had nothing in last night’s workout too. Same program: The world according to Tom. I guess I won’t push the panic button yet. I am going to rest. That is what “they” tell me. Resting doesn’t seem like it will make me fast, but I will give it a chance.

Brian stopped by and said yo. He has a pretty nice site. Check it out. He rides for the classic NE cross squad with some heavy hitters. Spinelli . . all you have to say is Domo, Saeco and Navigators. He is legit. Noah . . . been on a different level this year. He’s legit too.

I am staying local this weekend. Racing at Catamount on Saturday and no racing on Sunday. Part of me wishes I was making the trek to the MAC UCI races, but I think I will be better served resting and getting ready of the Gloucester GP. I freaking love the Gloucester weekend . . .always have. I have had some good days there in the past too. Hopefully I can uncork one against the BEST dudes in America.

That’s all for now. I added a links section. Keep checking back for new hooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home