.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2005

WEEK 4 and CRACKED

Cracked. That is the word of the day. I am heading towards the end of week 4 in the first cyclocross base training block and I am toast. Last night was a good ‘cross group workout. We had the usual characters and everyone’s speed is improving and we are pushing each other while still having fun. I changed the training circuit a bit last night and it seems like the changes were good additions.

I race tomorrow, which makes me a bit nervous as all I really want to do right now is go to bed. Since it is 3:30 pm, it doesn’t seem like a very good idea. The general plan will be to take a VERY east spin this afternoon down by the river (which is the only flat road for miles), get home prep the bikes, pack some gear and chill. Hopefully the energy level will come around by race time.

Question of the Day: Will my passport arrive in time for my trip?

Bets?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home