.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Friday, March 30, 2007

My blog is due for an overhaul. I have said it before. I will say it again.

I have stumbled across several cool blogs this week and thought I should share them (beats listening to me tell you I have nothing to write about). That is if anyone still stops by here. I am sure most have filed this address under the “doesn’t blog anymore” category. Anyway. The first one is The Cleanest Line. Patagonia has done it again. I dig just about everything to do with this company. Blog now included. The second is from Conor Hurley’s crazy adventures this winter. The writing is great and the adventure is even better.

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger sgazzetti said...

Nope. Still here. Been meaning to drop you a note. Will soon.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger megA said...

U R A Dork,

but we still heart you

xo
m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home