.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Monday, October 24, 2005

MAYDAY MAYDAY

This weekend . . .ouch.
I had nothing. 35 minutes (the race was 60 minutes!) of racing, 6 mintes in "middle", that's it. That pretty much sums up the situation. I am cooked. Rest week.
I am not pushing the panic button yet, but I would be lying if I didn't say I was concerned. Big weekend coming . . .Gloucester GP. I can't wait. Hopefully the legs and the morale will rebound pronto.

Thanks for stopping by. Photos from this weekend including Ward's debut, my new adopted son Tom and the ever popular Martha will be posted tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Brian Hayes said...

Dude, I hit the barriers so hard on Saturday that if I was 21 I would have to buy a keg! See you up at G-town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home