.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hot Lube

I admit it. I wore hot lube yesterday so I could train in shorts. What can I say? I just couldn’t deal with having pastey white legs anymore. It was pretty warm when I started, probably 60 degrees, but by the time I finished it was 50. It was pretty freaking sweet out though and I got in a good ride.

I rode up and over Mann’s Hill last night. I hadn’t done that climb since the day before Eben’s wedding a few years ago. It is a pretty crazy road. Eben grew up somewhere up there in a hippy shack. I couldn’t remember exactly where, but there were plenty of old “hippy shacks” up there. I also didn’t remember how long the climb was or how freaking steep it pitched up at times. It was a sweet ride though. Saw the Appalachia-side of NH on the backside of Mann’s Hill in Dalton. Not sure I was comfortable riding out there, alone, in my lycra kit.

Wasn’t able to get a photo of the Nova yesterday. Hopefully tonight.
Warm and sunny today. No leg-warmers. Maybe no hot-lube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home