.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Seriously, the Sun?

Damn, almost a week since my last blog! It has been a pretty hectic week at work. Man do I hate actually having to work for a living! Anyway, good to be busy, but it is never fun. The weather has hit an all time low here in the great north. We have received a dusting of snow every night this week and we haven’t seen temps above the 30s, never mind the sun. Brutal. I have been riding outside and I am not sure my appendages will ever forgive me. I am irish and can only handle so much shrinkage!

Last week’s Charge Pond race seems like a long time ago. It went fine. Sometimes I hurt, other times I felt like a bike racer, etc. etc. Heading to Wells Ave. this Sunday for a workout. Hopefully I will connect with some of the boys and get in some quality miles. The season is fast approaching.

Saturday I am hoping to rally some of the local boys to ride in the arctic temperatures. Joe, Edwin, Jamie you guys want to ride on Saturday?

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Oooh... Martha, I'm sorry to hear about Matt's appendage...

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger M_A_T_T said...

when do you leave for "secret training" and the "undisclosed location"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home