.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

No Photos

Got a new bike this weekend from IF. For the last few nights I have been trying to take some pictures to post, but it hasn’t happened. Needless to say, it is rad. I gave Jill the green light for “painter’s choice” when finishing the bike. She hooked me with a crazy paint scheme that is definitely one of a kind. I dig it.

The crazy part is that the bike is a Deluxe. Yah, I know, I don’t ride mountain bikes unless someone makes me. Well, this season I am going to learn how to handle my mountain bike! I will get some photos up soon.

Raced at Wells Ave this past weekend. It went well. I tried to do a bunch of work and get used to riding with new teammates. My timing is not there yet, but I can see glimpses of getting it together. Wells was definitely a bit sketchy as always, but we all survived.

Marblehead is this weekend. Looking forward to it, but it tends to be a pretty boring race. It will be good to get together with the squad and roll around in circles.

The first batch of bikes will be delivered this weekend to Stan, Luke and Tommy. I can’t wait to see them. I will post some photos. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home