.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Friday, March 17, 2006

Charge Pond

I swore back in December and January that I would take a slow and methodical approach to the beginning of the season. I was going to train thru March and most of April building miles with the help of Cycle-Smart and not worry about racingin the early season. The theory was two fold: first, it is too damn cold and snowy where I live to train properly in February. Second, I like to take cross seriously (although you wouldn’t know it since I only had one Top 25 UCI result this season!) and so racing 9 months a year is tough for me.

So all that said, my first race of the season is tomorrow! Ha ha ha. As usual . . . no self-discipline. Granted it is a “training” race, but whatever. I am sure all the local fast guys will be there and I am sure I will be killing myself. Whatever. You knew this was going to happen. It does every season. Charge Pond here I come.

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey good luck! You coming down for the whole weekend? I won't be at Charge Pond this week, but maybe Wells. You around Sunday, too? Martha, too? Let's ride!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home