.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It is raining, my legs are still VERY heavy from this past weekend and my iPod is dead. Three reasons going to the bar sounds better than my workout today. Some time ago I left my iPod in my jersey pocket and it got washed. Needless to say it didn’t survive the spin cycle. I didn’t think I would miss it, but days like today, make me realize I need to replace it. A few hours in the cold rain would be much easier with some tunes.

I added a link to Steve-O’s blog. He is a cycle-smart dude, all around nice guy and fast finisher. Also checkout Alberto Contador’s blog to understand the comments below. Not much else to report. Jiminy Peak RR is in 4 days . . . .150 km of hilly punishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home