.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

Thursday Night Worlds

I went to the Thursday Night Worlds last night. Man the nice weather brought people out of the wood work and most people were looking very fit. The ride was literally in my back yard, so I road to the start, sat in for a while, gave the town line a go (which I think BigRing pipped me at the line) and then rolled off the back and headed home. I got in a solid two hours but it was tough to bail early on the ride.

Jiminy Peak RR is tomorrow and I want to make sure the legs are fresh. Even with fresh legs, tomorrow is going to be real tough for me. Hopefully it won’t be windy. That could make it a death march.

It looks like we are skipping the Williams Crit, which is cool with me. Kingdom Trails is opening this weekend and I could use a day on the dirt, in the sun, at the motherland.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Ooh! Have fun in the NE Kingdom! I haven't been up there in ages... just heavenly. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home