.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My ass is killing me.
Yesterday was day 2 on the bike this week. I now have 3.5 hours since last Thanksgiving. Beat that.

Last night I rode Bear Claw (Franconia) with a bunch of locals. Tons of blow downs and crap on the trail but we got it cleared and had a good ride. I was pretty sloppy, but it was nice to get out, see some folks and remember what it was like to turn the pedals.

Skied at Wildcat last weekend. It was epic. Heading there again this weekend.

That’s all.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger sgazzetti said...

Hi.

That's all. I know that's lame, but it's been a while, you know?

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like the simplistic blog approach.....once a month.
Get ready for some epic skiing the 13th of May!!

ward

 

Post a Comment

<< Home