.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Is It Time Yet?

Man I am ready to ride. I have a few more days left on my break and then it is back to training. I will have taken 4 weeks completely off the bike. Motivation for next season is off the charts right now. I guess that is the point of a break. I have a new team (Independent Fabrication/The Channel Café/Adidas. . .official name TBD) with new teammates and a crazy new schedule. I wish it was warm and we could be training outside right now! (Weather update: high of 33 degrees today with freezing rain)

I am going to start building my winter training bike (my dented Cannondale CADD 7) this weekend just in case the weather cooperates. Realistically, I will be on the trainer riding my fixed gear and road bike for many hours over the next few months. Hopefully I can get to a warm climate for at least a 10 day block of training in late February or early March. Maybe Solar will still think I am cool and let me come to Silver City with him. After my pitiful showing at the Bermuda GP, I may be relegated to washing bikes and fetching water bottles. At least I can work on my tan.

FYI: 37 days without a shave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home