.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nationals

Nationals are 3 days away and I haven't ridden my bike since Sterling. Is that bad? Ha Ha Ha. I have been running a few days a week and currently have 6 days of skiing this season. I am going to attempt to ride the trainer tonight and "open them up". Regardless of my form, we are heading south on Thursday and getting ready to enjoy the last 3 days of racing this year. I am not sure how many races I am doing this weekend. I am going to see how it goes on Friday and make a decision after that. I am stoked to see the sights at nationals. It should be crazy.

So here are some of my predictions:

Elite Men: Page, Johnson, Trebon, in that order. Kraus, top 20. Wilson, in the beer tent.
Elite Women: Mo, Simms, Some Vello Bello biatch. Wellons, Top 12.
B Men: Stanimal, Top 5.
Collegiate Men: Tommy G, Top 10.

There you have it. Call your Bookie.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger M_A_T_T said...

Simms prediction. . .ouch.

Knapp's got nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home