.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Monday, December 19, 2005

Slacking

The Off Season is raging ahead at fullspeed.

Data from this Weekend-
Number of Hours I skied: 6
Number of Hours I Snowshoed: 1.5
Number of Hours I drank Beer: 8
Number of Lunches that included Beer: 2
Number of Cups of Coffee: 6
Number of “Man Chores” I Completed: 4
Number of Times I said “Fuck” during said Man Chores: 23
Number of Days it has been since I shaved: 27
Number of Gifts I wanted to buy for myself while shopping for others: 10
Number of cycling websites I checked out: 3
Number of times I talked about training: 4
Number of times I trained: 0

So there it is. I skiied, chilled, hit a few Xms parties and got ready for the Christmas Holiday onslaught from our family. Training won’t officially start until the middle of January with no bike time until the first of February. Looking forward to spring, but enjoying the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home