.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Monday, November 28, 2005

Cross Goes Kabooom

Kaboooom. That is what has happened to the rest of my Cross season. I tried. Really, I did. But the snow has piled up and I couldn’t resist. I skied (alpine) on Thursday. I skied (alpine) on Friday. I showed up to race on Saturday but only made 3 laps. I couldn’t keep it upright, my heart wasn’t into it and I pulled the plug. DNF. So I do plan to show up at Nationals. I will probably do the 30+ Race on Friday and then pit for my friends for the rest of the weekend. I am stoked for the road season. Right now I just need a break.

To be honest, the only think I could think about on Saturday (when I was supposed to be racing!) was skiing on Sunday. So, I tele skied on Sunday. We had a great posse and we ripped it up: too much actually, as I am having trouble sitting down or standing up. If you tele ski, you know what I am talking about. The days after your first day of the season are brutal. Below are some photos of my and Candra from Friday. Matt was rokcing the camera trying to get some marketing shots. Yes, these were at Bretton Woods. Yes, that is Pow.
















4 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger CTodd said...

Kaboom??

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger M_A_T_T said...

That is a technical term for " I am now drinking beer and skiing instead of racing my bike".

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger CTodd said...

I was thinking Kaboom:
http://ctodd.org/images/kaboom.png

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

SWEET!!!!!
Make some turns for me! I can't wait to get out there myself. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home