.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Day 1

It is 6:50 am and, not surprisingly, I am the only one up. I have a feeling this will be a trend for the week. I am not used to sleeping late, and in all seriousness, 7 am is late. We arrived last night about 6 pm. We made good time (13 hours), saw minimal traffice since we passed Boston, Hartford, NYC, Baltimore and DC. We successfuly made is across the susquahenna (i know I misspelled that, deal with it) river without lossing any bikes off of the top of the car which was a bonus.

Mark (our host) has a dope pad and fed us well last night. I was able to resist going to Bacchus last night, I guess it is a trendy bar here in richmond. He was kind enough to leave me a book of matches on the laptop when he returned home last night to remind me that i missed it. Word,

Training starts today. We have 5 hours scheduled. It is going to be a bit chilly, but I am stoked to get on the bike. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home