.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Friday, January 27, 2006

Indoor Riding

Training has gone well this week. I have basically resigned myself to riding the trainer at least 5 days a week. It is a reality: I live in NH and have a job. SO I have been pounding away on the new training regime, watching races and listening to the iPod. It really hasn’t been that bad. We will see if I am still singing that tune in February when I am on Week 8 of indoor riding?!?
I hope to get outside this weekend. Temps will be borderline up here but reasonable in Boston or even Maine. I might give Tommy G a call.
So here is a photo of the Worlds course courtesy of (http://eurocrossers.blogspot.com/)

First off, I can’t believe that people are still racing Cross?!? Damn that is burly. Plus, look at these stairs! That will be epic in the first lap. I have to figure out how I can watch it. It must be on the internet somewhere right?!? Anyone know where? I read Matt Roy’s Report. Glad to hear he is able to head over to see Mo rip it up against the best in the world. Prediction: Mo, 27th.
Ciao

3 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Brian Hayes said...

You going to be at IBC ride tomorrow (Sat)?

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger M_A_T_T said...

no man, we are riding from Peets Coffee in harvard square. you want in?

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger M_A_T_T said...

Brian-
we are meeting at 11:00 if you want in.
-mdw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home