.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mini-Camp

Well I am leaving in a few days for a mini-training camp. Tommy G, Wardo, Bruno and I are heading to the not so warm south on Saturday. Ward promised me that Richmond would bring warm, sunny days in the 50s and we could pound out a 25+ hour week. It looks like a cold front is coming thru and temps the first two days are only supposed to hit 40! Damnit. You know they are still going to march me thru 4+ hour days. Tommy is going to give me some line of crap about him training in temps below 20 in Maine and Ward will tell me if I had calves like him, I would be warm, blah blah blah.

It is going to be a tough start, but I am looking forward to being a fulltime bike racer if only for 10 days. I hope to update the blog daily and with any luck upload some pictures of the WARM south.

FYI, when you are a New England yankee, Virgina is the south.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home