.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tonight is our first cyclocross group workout of the season at Remick Park: 5:15. Be there. All the Kool Kids are doing it.

The weather is finally getting Cross like. It looks like we will have a cold and wet weekend for the first New England UCI race of the season. In years past, Catamount has held a non-sanctioned race weekend that I have always enjoyed. This year they have stepped it up complete with big prize money, beer tent, ice cream etc. Should be sweet.

I have added a bunch of links. Here is a summary of who’s who:

Hurley: Michelle is a NE Stalwart and one of Martha’s original teammates when they were wee pups.

GeWilli: Famous NE blogger/biker who reads more blogs on a daily basis than I do!

Frank: No idea who he is! MAC dude that has the greatest blogger photo around. Freaking funny. I found him thru Fat Marc’s page. And no Frank, I didn’t ask permission. I am from NE, we don’t have any manners

Race CX: new page dedicated to cross. It has potential.

Quick-N-Dirty: Josh and Barb, crossers from the left coast who like NE mud.

Euro: JP. Need I say more?

Molly: You have to love a guy from the Northwest that has a photo from the NE Worlds as his banner.

4 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger gewilli said...

m u s t

r e s i s t

a d d i n g

m o r e

b l o g s

t o

o p e n i n t a b s

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

that race cx is great. thanks for the tip... enjoy your blog, it's in my favorites...

respect
fm

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

I need to host an informal cross gathering

5-7 people would be enough

a few yaers ago my brother and I hosted something
it was quietly shared

some months later

I noticed a guy in my yoga class was one of the people who showed up

one of two people I did not know
he left early
as on the first lap he had cleat issues

funny stuff
those are good times

I need practice

well
I need practice
I need legs
I need lungs

let me use my size as an excuse
please

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Frank Brigandi said...

Thanks for linking to me Matt.
I squeezed myself into a large jersey for that photo. I was hitting the weights way to hard that spring, I'm only like 5'8" tall...so, I was sort of on my way to beef cake status. yeah, it's a funny photo.
I will add you today man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home