.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Moving On

The latest Velonews was in my mailbox when I arrived home yesterday. Props to Velonews. The issue is chock full of Cross coverage. There is a cool photo that Chris Milliman took of Lyne Bessette. I was checking out the photo (not Lyne, for the record) and in the background is the lovely and ever smooth Martha railing it through the muddy s-turns. Pretty cool. Check it out.

Freaking cold yesterday. I rode for an hour out to Bretton Woods to check out the snow. It was definitely ski-able and there were definitely tracks but it was nothing like what TH sent me fro Killington (sorry Martha, I know they are the evil empire, but look at the photo!). See the photo. That don’t look like no cross workout to me Tom.



JB is skiing too. One more storm and we have lost him for the season. I remember when we used to spend winters at K-town. Halloween was always the first weekend back in the day. Look like it might hold true this year. I can resist.

I am hoping for cold and wet conditions this weekend in Gloucester. That course usually doesn’t get too muddy, but could get slick. Can’t wait.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I saw the VN pic, too! Nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home