.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Random Junk

Matt’s Not So Daily Blog. What can I say. Life is moving, but nothing too exciting. I started training yesterday. Rode the trainer and watched the 2005 Paris Roubaix. That race is absolutely inspiring. I want to be a hard enough to thrive in those conditions. Maybe this season. Nordic skiing tonight with Melon Calves. I should get flogged.

Winter is in full-effect here but the season feels like it is around the corner. We got a sneak preview of the new kits for next season. They look hot. I am interested to see what the team bike paint jobs look like. Should be nothing but spectactular. Ever see an IF paint job that wasn’t?

Page looks to have found his legs over the Christmas Cross Blitz in Europe. That guy is amazing. How can he ride all year long? Good form at Fitchburg then good form in January?!? Sick.

I saw a photo of Tyler training in CO with some boys. I wonder if he is fit enough to hang when he gets cleared?

That’s all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home