.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Monday, January 23, 2006

Thaw

Is there anyone that didn’t get out in there bike on Saturday? The January thaw was sweet on Saturday. I went to Boston to ride with a few of my homies and then some. The group ride was HUGE. I didn’t know what I was in for when AHM said meet at IBC. It was good to catch up with some folks and meet some others. The ride was relatively mellow and besides Hopper dumping his bike on the tracks within the first 5 minutes, the angry skinhead in Allston and the crazy Asian lady in the gold Mercedes with mad bling, the ride went off with out any issues. It was good to get outside and pedal.

It was back to reality in Sunday. Temps in the low 20s for most of the day so I skied under the snow guns for most of the day enjoying a artificial powder day and then went home for a trainer workout. I was scheduled for 3 hours, but cracked at 2. What can I say?!?. I am weak. Note to self, ride the trainer before I ski.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home