.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Training

Man, I am tired. I have been back to training for about 2.5 weeks, but this is the first week where I am doing more volume. I am freaking cracked and it is only Wednesday. The weather has been nuts. 50 and raining one day then -5 and snowing the next. This weekend looks to be pretty reasonable, so I think I will head down to boston to ride with some of the boys. Should be good to get outside on the bike. I guess I better finish building my winter training bike. Yah, the one I said I was going to build last week!

More training news . . . I taking the plunge into the training deep end. No slacking now.

3 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger M_A_T_T said...

hey
we hope to leave 3/1.
where in NM? ward has two teammates in silver city.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

might as well get serious on the bike... there's no freakin snow damnit!!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger M_A_T_T said...

Hey Ace-
I am meeting some of the "kool kids" at IBC in Brighton tomorrow for a 11:00 am ride, if interested.
mdw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home