.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Moose Watch

The weather yesterday was a nice surprise! We had cold rain in the forecast, but ended up with mostly sunny and temps in the 60s. Sweet. Did some flat intervals last night. Man do I suck on the flats. I have no trouble hitting my zones when the road pitches up, but on the flats it is a struggle the whole time. Martha and I had similar workouts so we were able to workout together. That doesn’t happen very often, so that was nice. We saw a moose last night, my first sighting of the season. Martha drives down moose alley to get to work so she sees them daily, but I hadn't seen one since Fall. Regardless, I never get tired of seeing those beasts, they are crazy looking. We saw an amazing rainbow too, as the front rolled in over the ridge with black clouds on one side and sun on the other.

Thanks for all the input on the tubulars. I did use the tape and the tire looks pretty good. I will ride it tonight for a bit to make sure. Looking like rain this weekend . . .yippie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home