.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fast Approaching

Heading to Maine for a 3-day weekend tomorrow. Sahweeeet! We are packing both bikes (mtb and road) and even the running shoes! It is hard to believe, but Cross season is fast approaching. I need to start my running program. My running was poor last year so I need to work on that earlier this season. I even gave a fleeting thought to heading to NJ this weekend, but I resisted. I agree with Myerson (did I just say that?!?), Cross is not a summer sport. It was tempting though. Plus, my bikes are in disarray! Time to get the gear sorted. The cross season starts gangbusters in 4 weeks! Myles’ race is Labor Day!

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger megA said...

oh, but it is THIS Friday my friend. You can still goooooooo. . .it'll make you feeeeeeel gooooood. . .

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger M_A_T_T said...

I must have been a bit off on Friday. NJ is the 11th and Myle's race isn't until the end of Sept!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home