.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

F-Burg

Well Fitchburg is over and yes, I still hate that race. The short report goes like this-

TT: Stayed dry, rode mellow to conserve energy for the next three days. (I would have won the 3/4 Women’s TT!)

Circuit: Got popped and had to ride 2 humiliating laps solo to finish so I could start the road race. Watched the pro race and was pretty happy they had their own race.

Road Race: Rode well for 3 laps, gave up my wheel for a teammate, chased, but never saw the bunch again. I had no motivation (translation: I was a lame wuss ass) to ride 40 more miles to finish. Rode to the car. DNF, lame.

So I was obviously not ready mentally or physically to take on Fitch. Not sure if it has cracked me or motivated me, time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home