.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Animal Farm

Went out for a ride last night and I have to admit I saw something odd. Most days I see wildlife: moose, deer, upland birds etc. On some days I might even have to avoid some free-range chickens that are too close to the road, but last night was by-far the oddest encounter. I was riding along on a quiet rode, hay fields on both sides of the road and not a house or building in sight for a mile and I see what appears to be two large yellow labs up the road. As I get closer, they look pretty fat and finally about 50 meters away, I realize they are pot-belly pigs! Just out grazing or more likely escapees on the run! It was the funniest shit. I rode by and the squeeled running the opposite way. Bet no one else saw free-roaming pigs last night.

I skipped Exeter last night in hopes of being rested for Fitch. Looking at the results it is a GOOD thing I did. Holy stacked field. I would have had to burn some matches to even stay in the race!

Fitch starts tomorrow. Should be awesome to race with a full squad with one goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home