.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Monday, July 17, 2006

PARADISE

Stats from the weekend:

Friday
No. of hours “worked”: 2
No. of hours spent in the coffee shop in Hanover: 2
No. of hours mowing the lawn: 1
No of hours spent swimming in the river with the dog: 1
No. of sprints done in my workout: 3
No. of glasses of wine: 5 (it worked for Cipo)

Saturday
No. of Races: 1
No. of left hand turns: 195 (approximately)
No of spokes broken: 1
No. of dudes pissed at me for opening a huge gap when the race was lined out while I figured out I had a broken spoke: too many to count
No. of free laps I took to get to the pit and change a wheel: 2 (give me a break, they were 55 second laps)
No. of times Skip Foley took the wheel I was on: 5
No. of times I did battle with Skip Foley to hold said wheel: 0 (You seen the size of him? You seen the size of me?)
No of times I hit my pedal in Turn 2: 1
No. of Pizza Primes Martha won: 1

Sunday
Cups of Coffee: 3
Bottles of water before ride: 3
No. of times I had to pee before said ride: 4
No. of Benedryl I took before ride: 2
No. of hours riding sweet single track:4
No. of chainring puncture wounds to my beautiful wife’s dainty legs: 1
No. of whoopie pies consumed mid-ride: 1
No of margaritas consumed after the ride: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home