.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Not so Daily blogging these days. Summer has finally arrived and I have been truly enjoying it. The last time I blogged was after Noho. I took 3 days completely off the bike and tried to re-energize. I fished Forrest Lake with my man GB , grilled some and enjoyed a few beers on the deck. It was nice.

Saturday we went to Attleboro Crit. I won’t bore you with the details. We raced well as a squad, I felt good. We could have been better. I could have felt better. McCormack won. We bombed back for a Doll summer party. Drank too many beers but still was the first to leave. Imagine that.

Sunday, I finally took the maiden voyage on my new IF Deluxe . It was a long awaited ride and the bike didn’t disappoint. Amazing. I would promise to post some pics, but if my recent track record holds true, it will never happen. Jamie and Nicole came up this weekend to skool me on the single track. As always, JB is in amazing shape. I have to race all spring to get the form he gets after 3 weeks of riding. Insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home