.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Friday, May 19, 2006

Random Thoughts

Did the Thursday Night Worlds last night and it cracked me. We just kept attacking each other until we could barely turn the pedals and then someone would go again.

There was a crash. Not exactly sure what happened, but there was a slowdown, someone rubbed my wheel from behind and then one dude went down. No broken bones, but he had plenty of road rash and bruising.

Pat McCarty is currently in the break at the Giro. I hope he makes it.

No racing for me this weekend, but the Sunapee start list looks impressive.

Finally, I definitely didn’t need to see this photo of AM . . . http://www.goodstorysteveo.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Brian Hayes said...

Thanks man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home