.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

non biking blog

I hate to start another blog with “I haven’t updated in a while”, but . . . .I haven’t updated in a while. Summer weather has set in and I have admit it feels nice. I usually get sick of summer after July, (and start doing my snow dance come October) but right now I am loving it. I dig the crazy thunderstorms that roll in during the afternoon and cool things off. I love feeling the steamy weather seep back in. We just had a good one roll thru. It is stormy out to the east and sunny out to the west. Should be dry by the time I get out my cell, I mean work.

Heading out Striper fishing tomorrow with a few of the north country boys. I can’t freaking wait! Should be a spectacular day and hopefully we will get into some fish. These boys take there fishing serious and we should have pretty good timing for solid striper fishing. I am playing hookie from work, so mums the word!

2 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger megA said...

catch and release?

or

dinner invite?

non-biking blogs rule--mine should be called newenglandflowers.com. . .

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger M_A_T_T said...

Stoke up the Barby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home