.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Monday, June 05, 2006

Random ReCap

Here is a recap from Saturday.
It rained.
I missed a break with all the major teams represented.
We chased.
I cracked and went to the back.
Proceeded to crash myself out.
The boys chased some more.
IF/Channel brought the break back.
Tom had a good finish.

Summary from Sunday:
Hilly Crit.
Only one teammate
Goal was to follow wheels and finish in the bunch.
Accomplished.

I guess bitching about the heat in NJ last weekend was not the best idea. We had a windy, rainy 50 degree day on Saturday and only slightly better on Sunday.

Martha flatted again! Damn those Tufo tyres. Going back to the Vittoria’s.

Got my new bike! Totally sick. Building it tonight, so I will post some photos tomorrow. I am telling you, the bike is hot.

My favorite part of yesterday was walking into the bar on the course after my race to see Eric Pearson belly-up, still in his kit, pounding a pint for craft ale. Eric was in the winning break, and rode straight to the bar for a refresher. Good on you Eric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home