.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rode to work this morning for the first time in a long time. It was a pretty sweet morning, but still pretty cold (47 degrees!) for June. I saw a moose, three coyotes and a dead cat. Freaking wild kingdom.

No photos as promised of the new IF. Maybe tonight. I am getting my position dialed, but the bike is truly amazing. Super smooth and VERY stiff in the bottom bracket and rear triangle. In all honesty the bike is significantly stiffer and lighter than expected. With race wheels the bike should hit 17.2 pounds.

I enjoyed some “delicious wine, good for easy drinking” last night. You have to love a label that has a slogan about swilling. Martha thought it was cool that the vineyard was on Ventoux. I don’t think either of us would be mistaken for a sommelier so we might as well pick wines from cool climbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home