.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Matt's Daily Blog

Friday, August 11, 2006

It Ain't Right

Cross season is in disarray already. How can people be racing tonight? It is freaking August. Even the Frites and Mayo crazed Euros haven’t raced yet. What is the Cross world coming to? What ever happened to tradition, damnit.

Looking at the start list here are my Picks:
1) Powers
2) Cody
3) White
4) (Von) Leach (Yah, I know I misspelled it. Get it?)
5) Aspholm

Also an interesting name on the start list: JD Bilodeau. Is this his return to fame and fortune? I haven’t seen him race since he was riding those banana skin looking Treks. Could be a dark horse?!?

Plenty of smack talking going on over at Dieter’s page. Glad to see it. I must say the MAC boys and girls sure are fired up. I have been getting 10-20 emails every day on the MAC Cross Yahoo Group. Good on you boys and girls.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger megA said...

oh, but it is SO right.

racin' then funnel cake eatin'

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were 1 fer 5 on those picks there matt. at least you know who's mediocre!
-dieter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home